Monday, July 20, 2009

this week i am grateful for...

1. my gorgeous sister’s 29th birthday
2. my lovely bestie's bday (who has left me for three weeks and is living like a rockstar in europe)
3. dinner party farewelling my beautiful friend rosie
4. hanging out with mama on a friday night playing dress ups and watching ‘so you think you can dance’
5. ginger tea made by mama which has instantaneously cured my annoying cough
6. fun times for alex’s birthday = wagaya+too much sake+keg of beer+ too much wine+awesome garfield cake+garfield cake fight+popping sare’s karaoke cherry+crazy karaoke to daggy but oh-so-fun pop songs +uncoordinated dancing to old school hip hop+pie face = yeeeeeees (thanks phi for the piccies! you rock- i love you!)
7. compiling the set list for my dj set with alice which may never happen at the amazing and fabulous dive bar st jeromes nyc
8. beautiful cold sunny days for both saturday AND sunday
9. trashy romance novels (judith mcnaught i love you)
10. trashy tv (true beauty - so shameful but soooooooo addictive!)
11. making fresh juice with orange, apple and strawberries
12. brunch with some of my beloved extended fam skye, timmy and charl at toast cafe surry hills
13. craiglist buenos aires
14. carrot cupcake from the cupcake bakery
15. beautiful 70s blouse which i have adopted from mama's wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment